PAGINA DE LA REUNIÓN DE DALLAS 2002
DALLAS 2002 REUNION - PAGE 2
Muchas Gracias" to Janice, Jill, and Pam for the outstanding
"Do Drop In" party they staged in their suite Saturday afternoon for
the Class of 64. It was a lot of work for our class coordinators - they
gave up time they could have spent loafing like the rest of us - and it turned
out beautifully. It quickly swelled with party crashers from other classes
but we expected that and all were welcome. It was one of the events during
this fantastic weekend we all wished could have gone on for several more hours.
Shots from Jill, Janice, and Pam's party courtesy of Eddie. More shots of the
party on the following pages.
11 Reasons to Come to a Madrid/Torrejón High School Reunion
with permission (pending receipt of his email saying so) of John Detlinger.
11. You discover that a Guardia hat still makes you a little nervous.
10. You discover that the really tall senior from your Freshman year is your
9. You get a chance to dance in ways that you would never do in front of your
children or grandchildren.
8. You find that your husband or wife enjoys our reunions more than they enjoy
their own reunions.
7. You find that going down is easier than coming up.
6. You find out that the girl or guy you never had the courage to ask out really
always wanted to go out with you.
5. You discover that the "H" in hola is silent.
4. You can fall in love with your past all over again.
3. It's the best and cheapest group therapy you'll ever have.
2. The children you bring to the reunion have a whole new strange respect for
you after talking with your high school friends.
1. You discover that you come from the best small town America ever created.
is the best policy.
Miguel de Cervantes